Friday, June 3, 2011

Through the Eyes of a Child - Toddler Photography

My daughter is about to turn three years old.  She loves to get into everything, including my desk, and take out and play with anything she can find -- staplers, tape, paper clips, you name it.  One her favorite 'found toys' is my digital camera.  I used to stop her in her tracks, but now I just let her play with it.  She actually has figured out how to turn it on and take photos.  It took her awhile to figure out how to keep her fingers out of the viewfinder and take an actual picture of something other than blurry fingers.  Here are just a few examples... ;)


Still Life with Sippy Cup

Little People's Precarious Tower

Her Room, with Training Pants hanging from Hamper

Moose on the Loose

No comments:

Post a Comment